Fordham University, New York, NY
Designer | July 2006–Present
- Point person for implementation of brand management
- Design projects include collateral, print and digital advertising, posters, invitations and editorial layouts.
- Art director of the Summer Session Program. Responsible for the selection, hiring, and direction of an outside illustrator. Design responsibilities include all advertising and collateral materials.
- Collaborate with project manager, editor, and production manager to execute projects from start to finish.
- Responsible for all design materials for Undergraduate Admissions and Enrollment and the Gabelli School of Business.
- Maintains the Marketing and Communications department photo archive as well as handles all photo requests.
United Media, New York, NY
Freelance Designer | January–July 2006
- Design supplementary materials for licensees including streamlined artwork of comic strip characters
- Responsible for final production work for advertisements and directly dealing with the publications
PIP Printing, Westbury, NY
Designer | September 2000–October 2005
- Pre-press production responsibilities included creating comps and production schedules
- Design work included identities, invitations, collateral and advertisements for clients
Christy MacDougall Mitchell Advertising, New York, NY
Assistant to the Art Director | January–June 1999
- Designed collateral material for clients including ERA Real Estate, Dime Bank, and Big Brothers Big Sisters
Strategic Management Inc., Philadelphia, PA
Web Designer | April–July 19980
- Designed website layouts and prepared files for HTML coding
Echo Design Group, New York, NY
Intern | July–September 1997
- Worked in different divisions including Ralph Lauren, Laura Ashley and Echo Collection creating pitch sheets, display boards for meetings and sample sheets for distributors
- Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Professional)
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Mac and PC platforms
- Drexel University | Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design. Graduated 2001
Diabetes Research Institute Foundation
- My family co-founded the Rod Gilbert DRI Golf Classic in 1992. Along with volunteering at the outing, I am also the Event Coordinator. I do all the design work and coordinate printing of the invitations, commemorative journal, and signage.
Available Upon Request